Thanks to everyone who helped CCBC celebrate these 3 craft community builders!
Applications for The Earring Show 2018 are now open!
The Earring Show fundraiser on May 6th, 2018 is an exciting exhibition and sales opportunity for contemporary, designer-makers, producing wearable art in a whole host of mediums. Applications are open to artists from across North America.
• Application Deadline (extended): 11.59pm March 26th 2018.
• Notification Date: March 30th 2018.
• Work to be delivered no later than: 4pm, April 20th 2018
Please carefully read the Applicant Information document for more information about
the event and application process.
Click here to apply.
For more information about the event, visit the event page.
Thanks to your donations, CCBC is able to continue…
• Supporting all stages of artistic practice in the craft sector
• Creating opportunities for artists to exhibit, sell, and produce art
• Providing a voice for artists and craft organizations
• Aiding in the development of active communities around craft
There is currently no exhibition on display. Check upcoming exhibitions to see when the next exhibition will be happening.
Thursday, March 22, 2018 ― Thursday, May 03, 2018
A NARRATIVE PROCESS OF ILLUMINATING CERAMICS Clay & Light is a culmination of ceramic pieces derived from a series of questions, experimentations, and discoveries to exhibit the property of translucency in porcelain with the aid of light. With its power to excite the senses by emitting light, it aims to entice and encourage the audience to […]
Events / Opportunities
There are no Upcoming Events / Opportunities that match the current filter combination.