Date: Mar 09, 2015 - Aug 30, 2015
Time: Please submit application by 5:00 pm August 30th, 2015.
Award / Grant / Bursary
Through generous annual donations from the Filberg Festival, the Craft Council of BC is able to provide a bi-annual bursary for a craft artist to pursue a professional development activity that supports the growth of their limited or unlimited production line. The professional development can apply to either the business or artistic aspects of your practice.
The bursary includes:
- An opportunity to participate in the Filberg Festival, the year after completion of the professional development activity. The artist will not to go through the jurying process and will receive a 50% reduction in booth fees. Notice of intent to participate must be sent to the Filberg Festival no later than December 1, 2015 in order to participate in the 2016 Filberg Festival.
- A one thousand dollar ($1000) financial contribution to further the recipient’s professional development
- Apply via the Craft Council BC Online Submission System
Eligibility• Must be a CCBC member in good standing to apply
• Must be a BC resident.
• CCBC Board Members and paid staff are not eligible. They will become eligible one year after the date of the resignation from CCBC.
• Previous recipients must wait 3 years before reapplying to the bursary
• Maximum of 2 bursaries awarded per person.