Date: Sep 01, 2015 - Oct 31, 2015
Location: CCBC Gallery
Call for Entry
Vancouver Coast & Mts
The Craft Council of BC is putting out a call for aboriginal artists for our February-March 2016 exhibition Temporal Artifacts, to be curated by Raven John.
Temporal Artifacts focuses on the history of aboriginal arts surviving colonization through the preservation of aboriginal craft via marketability and display of artifacts in museums. Artists are asked to propose pieces that reflect contemporary aboriginal cultures and arts that respond to the history and/or future of aboriginal artifacts.
– Applicants must be aboriginal and may be status, non-status, or metis
– May submit up to 3 pieces
– Must submit 3-5 images of each piece
– Must submit a 100-word artist bio
– Must submit a short write-up in relation to the object and theme
Submission Deadline: October 31, 2015 at midnight
Click here for full guidelines.
Apply now by clicking here.
Artists may submit applications in person. To book an appointment please email Raven: email@example.com.