In response to the quickly evolving situation regarding SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19, and as a precaution for the wellbeing of our members, volunteers, customers, and staff, the CCBC Shop & Gallery is temporarily closed, as of March 17, 2020.
Additionally, some of our programming has been either postponed or canceled as detailed below:
- DISRUPT. Exhibition has been moved to an online format. You can view it here.
- Belonging Exhibition by Fia Cooper has been postponed. It will now run October 1 – November 12, 2020. Learn more.
- The Earring Show 2020 is now a virtual happy hour! Help us keep one of our main events going in the age of social distancing by joining us in a Sip & Shop on May 9, 2020, at 4pm PST, 7pm EST. Learn more.
- Postponed until further notice:
- The CCBC AGM
- The Art of Craft Lecture Series 2020
- Upcoming Standards of Quality Jury sessions have been canceled.
We are aware that your activities are being seriously affected by the situation. If you haven’t already, we encourage you to take the survey below to better inform the government’s decision around support for the arts sector:
Below are a few resources you can consult to stay informed:
Government of Canada
Canada Council for the Arts
BC Arts Council