The 2018 annual survey was sent out to all current members as well as staff, volunteers, board members, and past members. We asked questions on general demographics, membership experience, CCBC programs, and social media and computer literacy! There were 139 responses collected and 96 entries to win the pop-up shop. The winner of the pop-up shop was Debbie Katz! Her felt work will be taking over our gallery space from June 22-23rd 2019 and we hope to see you there!
Some highlights from our survey responses include:
- We have members who were born in 17 different countries including Canada
- Our membership is currently primarily professional members, followed by senior members
- Members were motivated to join CCBC to connect to other artists, be inspired by other’s work, exhibit, be part of a community, and educational opportunities
- 83% of survey respondents said being a member of CCBC has improved their experience as a practicing artist in BC
- 42% of respondents have been a member for 5+ years
- The most participated in programs include enews, visiting or selling at the shop and gallery, and attending exhibition openings
Thank you again to everyone who took the time to complete the survey! Click here to read the full Annual Membership Survey Report.